Each Army installation is required to have an ergonomics program and APHC Ergonomics can assist with meeting those goals. Our expert team of ergonomists can:
- develop an ergonomics program for your installation
- review available injury data
- provide guidance in setting up policy and committees.
Our team also:
- performs on-site evaluation and assessments of work areas
- identifies risk factors and provides recommendations for modifications in operations and equipment
- offers training in both basic and advanced ergonomics
- answers any specific questions you may have
Visit the Army Public Health Center Ergonomics webpage for practical information on program development and implementation; marketing and communication; ergonomic assessment tools, products, and workstation design.